- Faculty and Staff
- Forms and Links
· Four-Year Program: The minimum credit for graduation is 136 units. 96 units are required, that includes the 38 units for general courses and a minimum of 40 units for elective courses. A report is required for Special Topics on Industrial Management. (Students who enrolled before the academic 103)
· Four-Year Program: The minimum credit for graduation is 136 units. 92 units are required, that includes the 34 units for general courses and a minimum of 44 units for elective courses. A report is required for Special Topics on Industrial Management. (Students who enrolled in and after the academic 103)
· International students: The same program requirements are applied to international students in this program, but more flexible in common core courses.
1. 「English courses」 and 「Physical education」: Requirements are the same with local students’. For International dual-degree program students, follow the rule of Physical education for local two-year undergraduate program.
2. 「Literature field」: Mandarin courses given by Language Center can also be counted to this field and one Mandarin course needs at least 3 credits.
3. 「General Education」and「Social Practice」: Professional courses or elective courses can also be counted to this field.
Rewards for Excellent Reports in Special Topics on Industrial Management
· The senior undergraduate student, whose report in Special Topics on Industrial Management is highly appraised by his/her advisor, can apply for the Best Paper award.
· The faculty members of the IM department are in-charge in the first selection by reviewing written reports.
· A committee consisting of industrial specialists and alumnus are in-charge in the second selection by reviewing oral reports.
· The winner is determined by averaging the scores of the two runs and given a medal and an award from NTUST. The two runners up are also given special awards.